Terms and Conditions
Last updated 19 July 2022
By registering on this website, you accept our terms and conditions. If you do not understand or do not accept our terms and conditions, please do not register. Please remember to review the terms and conditions periodically, as they may change from time to time. A copy of these terms and conditions are included with the 'Welcome' email sent out upon registration. If you did not read these terms and conditions before registering and discover that you do not agree with any, or all, of these terms and conditions, please contact us to disable your account as soon as possible.
The Simply Everything website developed for the following purpose:
As an online shop, allowing members to shop in a secure environment
Simply Everything takes every precaution to keep information safe and secure. We would hate for the personal information of any of our subscribers/members/users to fall into the wrong hands. Please keep your username and password private.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day all year round, through our website.
- Our telephone lines are open from 08h30 – 16h30 Monday to Thursday, 08h30 - 15h00 on Fridays and are closed weekends and public holidays.
- Once we have received your order, we will send a confirmation email to the email address registered on the site that we have received this order.
- Please contact us should you not receive this email.
- Orders are not confirmed until payment is received.
- Order processing will commence as soon as we have received payment for the order.
- A receipt will be sent for payment as soon as it reflects in our bank account. If you have made a payment, and you have not received a payment receipt within 2 days, please contact us.
- If an 'out of stock' item is ordered, the stock for this item will only be ordered once payment is received.
- If payment is not received within 7 days, the order will automatically be cancelled.
Credit Card, Debit Card, Instant EFT, Bank Transfer/Deposit, Mobicred, MoreTyme, S-Bucks
Please wait for your order confirmation email before paying us by bank transfer (EFT) or deposit, as you will need to use your order number as the reference for your payment. Please note we will not be able to allocate your payment to your order without this reference number.
Our banking details are as follows:
Account Holder: Simply Everything
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 016342
Account number; 421697776
Account Holder: Simply Everything
Branch Code: 255005
Account number: 62497965081
Please send confirmation of your EFT or bank deposit by email to email@example.com
- When paying with your Credit or Debit Card, or by using the Instant EFT or Mobicred option, you will we re-directed to the PayFast payment website. Please note that no payment details are recorded on our website.
- More information on PayFast can be viewed on their website or by clicking here. Notifications of these payments will be sent directly to us.
- To pay with Mobicred, an application has to made on Mobicred - www.mobicred.co.za. The Mobicred facility is subject to approval on Mobicred's website.
Simply Everything reserves the right to increase the price on any product without notice.
- Since we do not manufacture our own products, the availability of our products may vary from time to time.
- Each product states whether the product is in stock or not.
- In stock items are indicated with a green block under the products that states 'In Stock'. The stock availability is also indicated in the cart upon checkout in green.
- Please note that an orange block which states 'usually ships in...' means we are waiting for stock, but if the supplier has stock we should still be able to ship this item to you within this time frame (except in December and January when suppliers are closed or are experiencing delays from their December closures, as well as delays caused by the volume of orders they have received). The stock availability is also indicated in the cart upon checkout in orange.
- If you order an item that is out of stock, and then cancel this order before this deadline has passed, a 15% handling fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If a product that you have ordered is out of stock and no longer available in a reasonable time frame, we will source a similarly priced item of equal quality for substitution, if applicable. In this this event, we will notify you – the choice will be yours whether to accept or not. If declined, the payment received by us can be held until stock arrives, if suitable, or will be refunded in full.
- We do try to keep a reasonable amount of stock on hand, especially at certain times of the year and especially for the schools that list their requirements lists with us. However, at certain times of the year (eg. Back to School), demands on certain items increase exponentially and we (and our suppliers) may run out of stock. Stock (on hand and incoming) is only reserved for orders that have been confirmed as paid.
- If both in stock items and out of stock items have been included on the same order, it is possible to split the order in two to receive the in stock items and a second delivery when the other items are received into stock. An additional delivery fee applies when an order is split.
Back to School season runs from 1 October of each year until 31 January the following year. All orders received between (and including) these dates are considered Back to School orders. Please view the terms and conditions specific to these orders by clicking here. Back to School order terms and conditions are set in addition to our standard terms and conditions listed on this page.
- A delivery fee applies to each order under R5000 and is added to the order upon checkout.
- Delivery can be made through the postal service or by Simply Everything’s elected courier company.
- PUDO: Please allow up to 5 working days after dispatch for Pudo deliveries to reach your selected locker. A tracking number will be sent as soon as it is available. Please ensure that your parcel is collected from your selected locker within 24 hours.
- THE COURIER GUY: Simply Everything uses The Courier Guy as its elected courier to complete deliveries nationwide. Delivery usually occurs within 6-96 hours after dispatch depending on time of dispatch and location of delivery. If the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery or if an incorrect address is given, or there is any other reason which is not the fault of Simply Everything or its courier company for non-delivery, a re-delivery charge will be levied. If there is a representative who can accept the parcel on behalf of the recipient, the order will be delivered. However, neither Simply Everything nor its courier company can be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered when the parcel is accepted by a representative of the recipient. Please ensure that a telephone number is supplied.
- DELIVERY OF BRANDED / PERSONALISED ORDERS: Please be sure that orders are placed in time to ensure delivery on the correct day. Please allow an additional 10 working days if items are to be branded. Orders will be delivered on the date selected for delivery, unless the date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday. In this case, it will be delivered on the last working day before the special day, provided the order was placed in time to allow us to accomplish this. If the item is to be delivered on a special occasion, such as Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, the same rule applies. Although we cannot guarantee the time of delivery on d-day, we do guarantee that your gift will be delivered between 08h30 and 17h30. Please ensure that you give us the day-time delivery address of the recipient, in order for the package to be delivered on time by our courier. Postal addresses are only accepted for counter-to-counter delivery through the post office. A tracking number will be sent as soon as it is available. If the parcel remains uncollected for 30 days and is returned to sender by the SA Post Office, a re-delivery fee will apply. If the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery or if an incorrect address is given, or there is any other reason which is not the fault of Simply Everything or its courier company for non-delivery, a re-delivery charge will be levied. If there is a representative who can accept the parcel on behalf of the recipient, the order will be delivered. However, neither Simply Everything nor its courier company can be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered when the parcel is accepted by a representative of the recipient. Please ensure that a telephone number is supplied.
- In the unlikely event that your product is defective, please contact our offices during office hours, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the reason, within 7 days of receiving your delivery. We will gladly replace the item or refund you for your purchase (less the delivery fee), on condition that the products have not been used, and the gift is returned in its original packaging, in the condition that it was received. All orders can be returned to: SIMPLY EVERYTHING, PO BOX 10440, EDENGLEN, 1613, or by arrangement with our courier.
- No returns will be accepted on branded/personalised products. Please ensure that you have received a sample of your branded item before placing your order, as we do not accept the return of branded or personalised items.
- If an order is placed for an out of stock item (indicated under the product in an orange block stating 'Usually ships in...') and the order is cancelled before the number of days that it usually takes to receive this item, a 15% handling fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Refunds will be processed using the same manner that payment was made. Payments made through Payfast will be refunded by Payfast. Payment made directly into either of our bank accounts will be refunded from our bank account.
- Simply Everything offers the purchase of S-Bucks and Gift Certificates on our website.
- S-Bucks are for 'own use' and are loaded onto a specific customer profile and can only be redeemed by the customer/school that purchased/earned the S-Bucks.
- S-Bucks are purchased at a ratio of 1:1 - 1 S-Buck = R1.
- S-Bucks are spent at a ratio of 1:1 - 1 S-Buck = R1.
- S-Bucks are not transferrable.
- Purchased S-Bucks are valid for 3 years (36 months) from date of payment received. Earned S-Bucks expire 3 years (36 months) after allocation.
- Expired S-Bucks will not be replaced. Expiry dates will not be extended.
- S-Bucks are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- S-Bucks must be used on our website and can be applied to the order value of any products, excluding delivery, but may not be used to purchase S-Bucks or Gift certificates.
- Partial use of a S-Bucks. Any unused balance of S-Bucks purchased/earned will remain on the user's profile until expiry date.
- Balances of S-Bucks can be checked on the user's profile screen under "S-Bucks & Vouchers" or on their S-Bucks statement.
- S-Bucks can be purchased, as required, through our website and payment can be processed using any of the available payment methods at intervals chosen by yourself. Once payment is received, the S-Bucks will appear on your profile within 24 hours. S-Bucks can also be purchased on a recurring basis by signing up for our recurring payment facility. S-Bucks purchased on the recurring payment facility will be available on the purchaser's profile within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- S-Bucks can also be earned on every purchase on our website (including purchases of S-Bucks) from 1 July 2022. Every R100 spent on our website (excluding delivery) will earn you 1 S-Buck. The invoice total of the order, less delivery, qualifies as the amount for the accumulation of S-Bucks. If S-Bucks are used to pay for an order, the remaining value of the order (the invoice total excluding delivery) is used for the accumulation of S-Bucks, as earned S-Bucks are accumulated at the time of purchasing S-Bucks. You cannot earn S-Bucks on the same value twice. Earned S-Bucks are allocated within 7 days after delivery of your order is completed.
- S-Bucks can also be earned from competitions and special offers that we run from time to time.
- From 1 July 2022 any school listed and nominated by each customer earn 2.5 S-Bucks on every R100 spent by that customer. S-Bucks terms and conditions listed here apply to these S-Bucks.
- Vouchers may be allocated when orders are amended or cancelled and result in a credit. Vouchers are included in your S-Bucks statement.
- Simply Everything offers the purchase of S-Bucks and Gift Certificates on our website.
- Gift Certificates are purchased for use by a recipient other than the customer who purchased it. Please ensure that the email address entered for the recipient of the Gift Certificate is correct, as Simply Everything will not be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and the Gift Certificate is not used by the intended recipient.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 3 years (36 months) from date of payment received.
- Expired and lost Gifts Certificates will not be replaced. Expiry dates will not be extended.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates must be used on our website and can be applied to the order value of any products, excluding delivery, but may not be used to purchase other Vouchers or Gift certificates.
- Partial use of a Gift Certificate is allowed. Any unused balance of a Gift Certificate will remain on the Gift Certificate.
- Balances of Gift Certificates can be checked on the recipient's profile after the first use.
- Please note that by registering on our website, you are automatically added to our database and therefore will receive electronic communication from us. This communication can be in the form of emails or messages to your mobile, if your mobile number is provided.
- Most system-generated messages will be delivered to your email. From time to time, we may send marketing information to your email or mobile.
- Registering on our website indicates that you are interested in the products that we offer. We do not approve of spam, and will always include an opt-out in all forms of communciation - if you are not interested in receiving communication via that specific channel, please follow instructions to have yourself removed from the contact list for that medium. Please note that if you click on a link to unsubscribe or reply to the message or request to be taken off the list, YOU WILL BE REMOVED and will no longer receive communication in that form.
- When reporting messages as spam, please bear in mind that there are customers who use specific channels as their preferred method of communication, even if these channels are not acceptable to others. When we are reported for spam, it can impede our ability to communicate with customers that have chosen that method to communicate with us, as well as our ability to communicate with them.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, complaints or concerns at any time!! We would love to hear how you have enjoyed your experience – positive or negative! Give us a call during our normal business hours (Monday to Friday, 08h30 – 16h30). If you are callling outside of our normal office hours, you can leave a voicemail. Alternatively, you can email or fax us. Whichever method you choose, we will get back to you within one business day. Please be sure to include your contact details so that we can get back to you. Tel: 083 612 0155 - Whatsapp 083 612 0155 – Fax: 086 679 1936 - Email: email@example.com - Online message